Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 30,050 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: departure
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading
Isaiah13:1 NASB The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. Chapter one. I recently attended a prophecy conference where both Dr. Mark Hitchcock and Dr. Andy Wood spoke. Both of these men have books about Babylon and … Continue reading
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Still looking at 2 Thessalonians 2:3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (KJV) “and … Continue reading