Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- War arose in heaven.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 37,581 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: destruction
This dive into Revelation 18 begins with verse 20. Revelation 18:20 NASB “Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets, because God has pronounced judgment for you against her.” When you think about the judgment and what … Continue reading
This section is how I ended my last post on Timothy. Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to … Continue reading
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
If I were to try and understand who the 144,000 are from a chronological standpoint, based upon what I see in the following verses, all this is happening within the seven years of wrath. Continue reading
It has been a rough week and I needed to spend some time the Father. Micah 6:9 NLT Fear the LORD if you are wise! His voice calls to everyone in Jerusalem: “The armies of destruction are coming; the LORD … Continue reading
May I be honest? There are some portions of the Bible that I find tedious, like the book of Numbers and these next few verses. Let’s see if I can invest a bit of life into them. Micah 1:6 MKJV … Continue reading