Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- Difficult times will come. Revelation 6:12-17 and the sixth seal.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast. Revelation 13:11-18.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- Romans 1:1. Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 34,147 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Jews
We are still looking at the sixth seal. Yes, chapter six has ended; however, if the look, feel, and amount of information that we covered seems odd, that is because it is English speaking grammarians that have inserted the chapters, … Continue reading
I felt that I needed to dive into the Revelation once again. I think that the pressing need for me has everything to do with our rapidly changing global environment; that, and the fact that so many of the video … Continue reading
The book of James Written about A.D. 45-50. In a world that denies the validity of Jesus and God’s word, but is willing to accept the validity of someone like Socrates or Plato wholeheartedly; I would like to offer Dr. … Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
A quick jump into Romans, picking up where we left off, and I will use the Message, as it comes across like a 90 mile per hour fastball in the World Series. Romans 6:15 MSG So, since we’re out from … Continue reading
So here is how Romans chapter five closes: God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant. So just as sin ruled … Continue reading
In looking at Romans chapter four, it initiates with a question. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, according to the flesh, has found? (Romans 4:1 NASB) The NASB does not improve my understanding, for the language is … Continue reading
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon Maurer’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” The irony of this is, I already knew these things. Simply put, I learned them in the school … Continue reading