Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- Adventures in False teaching. Chapter two - Is there a judgment of the nations?
- Daniel 11, the rise of the king of the North. Verses 17-27
- 16,470 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: nations
Almost all my blogs originate from horrific teachings or conversations which demonstrate how little we know or understand. The Wars of the End Times is no exception. There are a number of wars connected with the end times. Names associated with … Continue reading
Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand? A study on “the great day of the wrath.” The concept of the day of the Lord, and no … Continue reading
First off, I am in the middle of three days off, and it was much-needed. I went and caught up with the guys for Monday morning “bible study”. I am putting it in quotes because there are more than … Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading