Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Breakfast with the guys
- I have had to rethink my position.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 25,833 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Yeshua
You come to realize that this world we live in is neck deep in apostasy. How do I know that? I frequently sit with representatives from the subset we know as the church, and I am telling you, we, in general, fit into every category of apostasy. Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter two as Paul’s acceptance by the Apostles. A short side trip. Is there a difference between the Apostles and disciples? Our mind quickly draws a picture of the twelve that Jesus picked out. Of course, there … Continue reading
It almost seemed deceptive titling my last post, “It was not of man.” Having become carried away with verse eleven and never really covering the subject; I had to cut it short in hopes of keeping your attention. But, there … Continue reading