Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,104 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: Yeshua
You come to realize that this world we live in is neck deep in apostasy. How do I know that? I frequently sit with representatives from the subset we know as the church, and I am telling you, we, in general, fit into every category of apostasy. Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter two as Paul’s acceptance by the Apostles. A short side trip. Is there a difference between the Apostles and disciples? Our mind quickly draws a picture of the twelve that Jesus picked out. Of course, there … Continue reading
It almost seemed deceptive titling my last post, “It was not of man.” Having become carried away with verse eleven and never really covering the subject; I had to cut it short in hopes of keeping your attention. But, there … Continue reading