Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Do we find the book of life in the Old Testament?
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 25,585 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: laying on of hands
This idea of confessing, as though it was a continual act of slaughtering a lamb for your sins, does not change God’s heart toward you. 1 John 1:9 NASB says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Continue reading →
When I was young, I rarely found a trek through the Bible interesting. I suppose that had more to do with the person who was doing the teaching and their personality. I often find my character to be a bit … Continue reading →