Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- 26,383 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: finisher
That’s quite the title considering that Paul is known for preaching grace. As Paul tries to tell us how to follow the law, the “law” and love, at first glance, those two words do not seem to belong together, as … Continue reading
We ended with this: Romans 8:30 NASB and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. Predestined Called Justified And Glorified And thus begins our … Continue reading
I don’t like confrontation, nor do I like to embarrass myself, so typically I tell the Mormons and the Jehovah’s Witness, that I am not interested, and they leave; but not today. For years I have heard others talk about … Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading
I and the Church, in general, is going through changes – we have been for some time now. These events/changes affect each of our lives differently. For some, mainly the people who don’t care, the changes make no difference. These … Continue reading
As a child, raised in the church, the idea of being a missionary was shoved down our throats constantly. Being a missionary meant preaching, trying to convert all the people you came in contact with, and because most of these … Continue reading