Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- With the travelers corpses still lying on the ground. Ezekiel 39:14-16
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 28,813 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: wrath
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
I received a message, which read sort of like this – I say sort of because I had to make it legible. “I told some people that Jesus fights two battles, one by himself, and then Armageddon.” These people responded … Continue reading
A brother in the Lord frequently argues that the church will go through the tribulation. I hate to admit it, but a book I am reading takes my brothers’ side in this argument. It is written by Rabbi K. A. … Continue reading
This study will look at Romans 1:18. Romans 1:18-19 NASB For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (19) because that which is known about God … Continue reading