Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- I was told by the Holy Spirit to share a very disturbing dream with you.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part one.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- God was sorry he made man on the earth. Is that even possible? Edited
- 23,261 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: truth
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading
Sura 3:28 (From the Quran) Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) … Continue reading
I just got my book I ordered in the mail today. That took forever, but it was worth the wait. The Harbinger, by Jonathon Cahn is a captivating read. A fiction novel based in scripture and truth, depicts the parallels … Continue reading