Top Posts & Pages
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- 26,310 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Lamb
If you are not working, then perhaps it behooves you to make the most of your time; therefore, I go to a seniors bible study on Monday mornings. No, you do not have to be of a certain age to … Continue reading
Revelation 13:8 LITV And all those dwelling in the earth will worship it, those of whom the names had not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb having been slain from the foundation of the world. Several … Continue reading
The third seal is open – Revelation 6:5 The rider on the black horse holds a pair of scales in his hand. Revelation 6:6 ERV Then I heard something that sounded like a voice. The voice came from where the … Continue reading
Rev 6 After a brief introduction to the Lamb, slain from the foundation of the world, the only one worthy to open the seals. The opening of the seals begins. I think this is worthy of thought. Of all … Continue reading