Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The ten horns which you saw. Revelation 17:12-14
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 35,548 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: sin
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
If you are a student of the Bible, then you know that we are on the brink of the church being snatched out of here and God’s wrath is about to be poured out upon the earth. The message, that … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
We ended James chapter four with this: You don’t know the first thing about tomorrow. You’re nothing but a wisp of fog, catching a brief bit of sun before disappearing. Instead, make it a habit to say, “If the Master … Continue reading