Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- The ten horns which you saw. Revelation 17:12-14
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 35,548 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: judgment
Chapter two opens like this “Therefore you have no excuse,” Chapter two is starting deep within a thought, the passage, therefore, demands that we stay within the context. To do that we have to go back to Romans 1:21. Romans … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
Finally, I understand Daniel 7:26, the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away.
A momentary detour. In working through chapter nine of the Revelation, I came to a place where the antichrist needed a bit of clarification, and that led me to Daniel 7. Daniel is one of those books that carries multiple … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading