Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Questions? Some have all the answers.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- All the nations will see my judgment. Ezekiel 39:21-24
- The Coming Antichrist and the rapture of the church. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
- A quick overview about the rapture and things to come.
- 30,743 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: judgment
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
James 3:1 NASB Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment. Raised in the church, we frequently had missionaries come back into the church, with videos and slides, demonstrating … Continue reading
Now we are looking at James chapter two. Here is a standard read of James 2:1. James 2:1 NASB My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. You should … Continue reading
I received a message, which read sort of like this – I say sort of because I had to make it legible. “I told some people that Jesus fights two battles, one by himself, and then Armageddon.” These people responded … Continue reading