Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,027 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: judgment
Before we move on, I need to talk about something that is bothering me. What became of the fallen angels? Revelation 20 does NOT answer the question, although some think it does. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
The wife and I watched Jack Hibbs, and he was all fired up about our CA Congress and their willingness to murder babies. Near the end of his talk, he evidently said there are two books of life. One is … Continue reading
In Revelation 19 we saw Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, riding into the scene on a white horse and a tremendous army of saints riding behind Him. He has a sword coming out of His mouth, … Continue reading
This dive into Revelation 18 begins with verse 20. Revelation 18:20 NASB “Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets, because God has pronounced judgment for you against her.” When you think about the judgment and what … Continue reading
Chapter two opens like this “Therefore you have no excuse,” Chapter two is starting deep within a thought, the passage, therefore, demands that we stay within the context. To do that we have to go back to Romans 1:21. Romans … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
Finally, I understand Daniel 7:26, the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away.
A momentary detour. In working through chapter nine of the Revelation, I came to a place where the antichrist needed a bit of clarification, and that led me to Daniel 7. Daniel is one of those books that carries multiple … Continue reading