Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- I charge you in the presence of God. 1 Timothy 6:13.
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- Can we, as the sanctuary of God, be possessed by demons?
- Then we should be moving heaven and earth
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- 31,608 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Old Testament
In looking at Romans chapter four, it initiates with a question. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, according to the flesh, has found? (Romans 4:1 NASB) The NASB does not improve my understanding, for the language is … Continue reading
This post will be the end of our journey through Micah’s prophecy. The NLT translation headlines this section as, God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion If you have been following my study on Micah, then you will agree that what Micah … Continue reading
I will tell you what motivated this study. I went to a “Bible Study” that to some degree was promoted by a Southern California Christian radio host. I think the man is sincere and I think the work God has … Continue reading
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading
This entire blog was spawned from a sermon entitled, What about Jacob? Or, can a man find healing in a woman? To make this brief, I did not understand, nor was I able to track with what the pastor said, … Continue reading
When we last saw Jonah, he had walked through the town of Nineveh, a three-day journey, as he proclaimed “forty days and Nineveh will be overthrown.” The result of God’s proclamation, the entire town, and the Assyrian king cover themselves … Continue reading
We all have versions of the David and Goliath story in our heads. In our men’s group, we are reading Max Lucado’s book Overcoming your Giants. In the first chapter the author talks in odd descriptives about a young David, … Continue reading
Although I might have used other translations as I wrote about Paul’s transition out of legalism into the grace of God we find in Christ; the CJB seems to convey what I perceive Paul is saying, the best. Galatians 2:18-19 … Continue reading