Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- And behold a throne. Revelation 4:1-11.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
- 32,041 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
Tag Archives: Book of Revelation
We closed our ‘quick’ look at Revelation chapters 1-3, with this, “those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.” He is not just talking to the Pastors, who have some form of authority … Continue reading
Isaiah13:1 NASB The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. Chapter one. I recently attended a prophecy conference where both Dr. Mark Hitchcock and Dr. Andy Wood spoke. Both of these men have books about Babylon and … Continue reading
I wrote about the Gog/Magog war on a previous occasion, but it was painfully long and some time ago. Since that time a brother in Christ, whom I sit with frequently, and loves Eschatology as much as I do, recently … Continue reading
I ended the last post with this verse – 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 WNT 7) For lawlessness is already at work in secret; but only until the man who is now exercising a restraining influence is removed, 8) and then the … Continue reading
Monday morning’s Men’s study started off with a tirade about king David reigning over the Millennium. In my notes I wrote, “try finding this in scripture; you can’t.” Is my assertion correct? That can only be proved out by scripture, … Continue reading
Months ago, buried deep in the books of Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation, I began to feel the desire to go back to the richness of Paul’s letters. In all honesty, I love God’s word, but when I think about the … Continue reading