Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Will the world have a unified religion under the antichrist? Revelation 13:8.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- 41,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Book of Revelation
Then the Lamb, which looked as if it had been slaughtered, is now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders, right where I expected to see Jesus Christ, the warring Messiah. This lamb … Continue reading
We closed our ‘quick’ look at Revelation chapters 1-3, with this, “those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.” He is not just talking to the Pastors, who have some form of authority … Continue reading
Isaiah13:1 NASB The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. Chapter one. I recently attended a prophecy conference where both Dr. Mark Hitchcock and Dr. Andy Wood spoke. Both of these men have books about Babylon and … Continue reading
I wrote about the Gog/Magog war on a previous occasion, but it was painfully long and some time ago. Since that time a brother in Christ, whom I sit with frequently, and loves Eschatology as much as I do, recently … Continue reading
I ended the last post with this verse – 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 WNT 7) For lawlessness is already at work in secret; but only until the man who is now exercising a restraining influence is removed, 8) and then the … Continue reading
Monday morning’s Men’s study started off with a tirade about king David reigning over the Millennium. In my notes I wrote, “try finding this in scripture; you can’t.” Is my assertion correct? That can only be proved out by scripture, … Continue reading