Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 5:2. The LORD will choose one of your people to rule.
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- A look at the book of Micah, an overview.
- Wearing out the saints
- 21,567 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
Tag Archives: Genesis
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
There was a time when my actions caused my world to collapse. That collapse drove me to my knees and toward God with a passion that I did not realize was in me. I read the Bible incessantly, and in … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading