Top Posts & Pages
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The salvation and the power.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The Bible, Jesus Christ, and God. What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Gather from every side to my sacrifice. Ezekiel 39:17-20
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 26,299 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Genesis
A writer for Prophecy in the News, by the name of Terri McInnis, posted an article on their website, entitled, Gap Theory Exposed. She immediately referenced a book she had “just begun to read,” by Dr. Henry Morris named The … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
There was a time when my actions caused my world to collapse. That collapse drove me to my knees and toward God with a passion that I did not realize was in me. I read the Bible incessantly, and in … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading