Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:1-9
- 41,236 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Adam
This is another subject that came up among my friends one recent morning. In the world of sin, I have done more than my fair share. What do I mean? Considering that “sinning” is merely missing the mark, then yes, … Continue reading
I have been looking at Enoch and attempting to write about him, and his surroundings, for weeks now. It has been nothing less than a struggle as the things I talk about here, are controversial (I know this because I … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading
Several weeks ago the Monday morning men’s Bible Study opened with: Where do we go when we die? The answers were varied and skewed. Some even claimed we go to paradise; yes, the same place that we find beggar Lazarus … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading
1 John 1:7 MKJV But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. Is there a way … Continue reading
I have struggled lately. Not with “sin” but with learned behaviors and the longing to be free of them. As some of you know I put myself into a recovery group at church because I need to get a handle … Continue reading