Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- And behold a throne. Revelation 4:1-11.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
- 32,041 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
Tag Archives: Adam
This is another subject that came up among my friends one recent morning. In the world of sin, I have done more than my fair share. What do I mean? Considering that “sinning” is merely missing the mark, then yes, … Continue reading
I have been looking at Enoch and attempting to write about him, and his surroundings, for weeks now. It has been nothing less than a struggle as the things I talk about here, are controversial (I know this because I … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading
Several weeks ago the Monday morning men’s Bible Study opened with: Where do we go when we die? The answers were varied and skewed. Some even claimed we go to paradise; yes, the same place that we find beggar Lazarus … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading
1 John 1:7 MKJV But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. Is there a way … Continue reading
I have struggled lately. Not with “sin” but with learned behaviors and the longing to be free of them. As some of you know I put myself into a recovery group at church because I need to get a handle … Continue reading