Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 38,202 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: presenting
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading