Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- Wearing out the saints
- On the subject of false teachers
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Matthew 10:28, Him who able to kill the soul and the body.
- Micah 6:9, the armies of destruction are coming.
- I am regularly challenged by the horrendous lack of understanding in the church body.
- 22,159 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: character
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading
The question was posed to our small group, what about the hardening of the heart? The question is not the problem, and neither is the answer if you think about it; the problem is the heart of the man asking … Continue reading
Matthew 3 Chapter 2 ends with the family and the child, Jesus, moving back to Nazareth. Suddenly we are fast-forwarded to John the Baptist (He is only six months older that his cousin, Jesus,) baptizing in the Jordan River. In … Continue reading
There was a time, when after spending most of my life in church, that I felt like I had heard every story or read it. For several years I could not stand the thought of opening my bible; that made … Continue reading