Top Posts & Pages
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The salvation and the power.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The Bible, Jesus Christ, and God. What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Gather from every side to my sacrifice. Ezekiel 39:17-20
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 26,299 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: character
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading
My initial thoughts and feeling on these next few verses trouble me. Micah 4:6-7 CJB “When that day comes,” says Adonai, “I will assemble the lame and gather those who were dispersed, along with those I afflicted. (7) I will … Continue reading
The question was posed to our small group, what about the hardening of the heart? The question is not the problem, and neither is the answer if you think about it; the problem is the heart of the man asking … Continue reading
Matthew 3 Chapter 2 ends with the family and the child, Jesus, moving back to Nazareth. Suddenly we are fast-forwarded to John the Baptist (He is only six months older that his cousin, Jesus,) baptizing in the Jordan River. In … Continue reading
There was a time, when after spending most of my life in church, that I felt like I had heard every story or read it. For several years I could not stand the thought of opening my bible; that made … Continue reading