Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- A look at the book of Micah, chapter 1 verses 2-4.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- 42,177 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Category Archives: righteous
When Revelation 19 ended we were looking at the previously martyred saints, now seated on thrones, ruling over a millennial kingdom in which Satan’s influence and voice can only be heard through the recollections of those from the nations who … Continue reading
What do we know about Romans four so far? That God called Abraham at a time when he was living in Ur of the Chaldeans, in the plains of Shinar, the empire of the Assyrians. You might say they were … Continue reading
In our last dive into Romans, we saw that Abraham was justified because of his faith. Now he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the covenant God made with Abraham for the Jews. However, through faith, we … Continue reading
By the time you finish with Romans chapters two and three, you might wonder why God gave the law. It almost seems useless, but it is not, for it shows us the mercy of God. Those that choose not to … Continue reading
Romans 3 opened with this statement, “then what’s the advantage of being a Jew?” To the Jew-hating racist, this rant is a part of their bye-laws. It is obvious that chapter three opens in the middle of a conversation and … Continue reading
Previously, we talked about taming the tongue. If you noticed, that maybe one of the hardest things you will ever do; and, it is wisdom at its best if you do. Now, under the premise of “Wisdom from Above” James … Continue reading
James 2: 14 through 26. Faith Without Works Is Dead My friends, what good is it to say you have faith when you don’t do anything to show that you really do have faith? Can that kind of faith save … Continue reading
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading