Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 40,030 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Category Archives: righteous
When Revelation 19 ended we were looking at the previously martyred saints, now seated on thrones, ruling over a millennial kingdom in which Satan’s influence and voice can only be heard through the recollections of those from the nations who … Continue reading
What do we know about Romans four so far? That God called Abraham at a time when he was living in Ur of the Chaldeans, in the plains of Shinar, the empire of the Assyrians. You might say they were … Continue reading
In our last dive into Romans, we saw that Abraham was justified because of his faith. Now he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the covenant God made with Abraham for the Jews. However, through faith, we … Continue reading
By the time you finish with Romans chapters two and three, you might wonder why God gave the law. It almost seems useless, but it is not, for it shows us the mercy of God. Those that choose not to … Continue reading
Romans 3 opened with this statement, “then what’s the advantage of being a Jew?” To the Jew-hating racist, this rant is a part of their bye-laws. It is obvious that chapter three opens in the middle of a conversation and … Continue reading
Previously, we talked about taming the tongue. If you noticed, that maybe one of the hardest things you will ever do; and, it is wisdom at its best if you do. Now, under the premise of “Wisdom from Above” James … Continue reading
James 2: 14 through 26. Faith Without Works Is Dead My friends, what good is it to say you have faith when you don’t do anything to show that you really do have faith? Can that kind of faith save … Continue reading
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading