Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- There are some odd verses in Ezekiel 39.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Entrusted with the gospel to the Gentiles. Galatians 2:6-10
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
- 24,972 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: righteous
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
A quick jump into Romans, picking up where we left off, and I will use the Message, as it comes across like a 90 mile per hour fastball in the World Series. Romans 6:15 MSG So, since we’re out from … Continue reading
So here is how Romans chapter five closes: God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant. So just as sin ruled … Continue reading
The NIV entitles this section – Death in Adam, Life in Christ Here is a standard version of Romans 5:12. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to … Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading