Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:1-9
- 41,236 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: the prince that shall come
I listen to several prophecy teachers as they talk in an effort to inform us all of what they deem to be the truth about what is to come. Since most of what we see coming lies within the period … Continue reading
I used to watch a Saturday morning cartoon called Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Virtually every show would end with his girlfriend Nel, tied to the railroad tracks by Dastardly Dan, and Dudley would come to her rescue in the … Continue reading
Esta frase “desgastará a los santos”, surgió en una conversación recientemente. En mi opinión, pide tanto una explicación como respuestas. Dependiendo de la versión de la Biblia que esté usando, desgastar también se traduce como: agotar, aplastar , herir y consumir . Es la palabra caldea belâ , que significa: afligir , … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
Finally, I understand Daniel 7:26, the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away.
A momentary detour. In working through chapter nine of the Revelation, I came to a place where the antichrist needed a bit of clarification, and that led me to Daniel 7. Daniel is one of those books that carries multiple … Continue reading