Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- War arose in heaven.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 37,585 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
Isaiah13:1 NASB The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. Chapter one. I recently attended a prophecy conference where both Dr. Mark Hitchcock and Dr. Andy Wood spoke. Both of these men have books about Babylon and … Continue reading
It has been a rough week and I needed to spend some time the Father. Micah 6:9 NLT Fear the LORD if you are wise! His voice calls to everyone in Jerusalem: “The armies of destruction are coming; the LORD … Continue reading
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading
May I be honest? There are some portions of the Bible that I find tedious, like the book of Numbers and these next few verses. Let’s see if I can invest a bit of life into them. Micah 1:6 MKJV … Continue reading
Since we covered verse one in the introduction to Zephaniah, we will only touch on it lightly. That word lightly makes me laugh because I rarely do anything lightly. Zephaniah 1:1 NET. This is the prophetic message that the LORD … Continue reading
God, angry with Gog, the leader of Magog, puts a hook in his jaw and draws him to the hills of Israel and kills, not only him but 5/6th of those who have allied themselves with this person. I feel … Continue reading