Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- 41,257 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: lawlessness
In our last dive into Romans, we saw that Abraham was justified because of his faith. Now he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the covenant God made with Abraham for the Jews. However, through faith, we … Continue reading
Esta frase “desgastará a los santos”, surgió en una conversación recientemente. En mi opinión, pide tanto una explicación como respuestas. Dependiendo de la versión de la Biblia que esté usando, desgastar también se traduce como: agotar, aplastar , herir y consumir . Es la palabra caldea belâ , que significa: afligir , … Continue reading
I felt like I needed to give you a quick overview and not bore you. So let’s jump in. I, and many others like me, will be gone soon. This event I speak of is called the rapture of the church. … Continue reading
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
Isaiah13:1 NASB The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. Chapter one. I recently attended a prophecy conference where both Dr. Mark Hitchcock and Dr. Andy Wood spoke. Both of these men have books about Babylon and … Continue reading