Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- What do we religious folk always say? Revelation 14:9
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 31,628 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: the good news
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another If you did a quick overview of Romans 14, then you would know that the first three verses are inherently tied together. One of the first things you see is the word judgment; … Continue reading
I don’t like confrontation, nor do I like to embarrass myself, so typically I tell the Mormons and the Jehovah’s Witness, that I am not interested, and they leave; but not today. For years I have heard others talk about … Continue reading