Top Posts & Pages
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- What is my true motivation? - A short blog.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- This guy forces the whole earth to bow. Revelation 13:12
- Drunk with the wine of her immorality - The woman in purple.
- Wearing out the saints
- To every nation and tribe and language and people. Revelation 14:6-7
- 17,347 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Category Archives: the fourth kingdom
Those who have insight will shine I have so many thoughts running through my head on this subject. Let’s break it down in simple terms. Why do some of us get what is going on around us, while others, still … Continue reading
This is the area that has no direct correlation with History. It is also the darkest waters as most assign things like worshipping, “a god whom his fathers did not know,” to the most unusual of theories. If I consider … Continue reading
Alexander is dead and now we have four generals struggling for power. At the end of this power struggle, two will remain, but one seems to take central focus as it integrates the Assyrian empires, and has interactions with the Roman … Continue reading
Let me apologize for the lack of posts, as I have been working on other things since delivering this bible study. Also, since getting some advice from a friend who used to moderate a blog site, I have been conscious … Continue reading
I can’t believe I did that! What you might ask? I glanced over Daniel nine and found myself wanting to ignore about half of it. Why? Because at first look it seems like it is merely one man’s conversation with … Continue reading