Join 375 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Revelation 21:8, as for murderers, the immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and liars of all kinds.
- Here it is, April 4, 2020, and I feel a strong compulsion to address fear.
- The Apostleship of Paul. Romans 1:1-6.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Saturday morning journal, or "you are not moving my stuff"
- For all nations shall come and worship you. Revelation 15:1-8
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- 38,741 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Angel
We are getting close to the end of the Revelation; while some may yell hooray, this book has become a close friend of mine, and I feel like I am about to say goodbye for a time. You might think … Continue reading
Revelation 22 begins to repaint the picture of the Holy City because we have moved into the era of the millennial reign of Christ. The Holy City is where a river begins to flow from under the throne of God and … Continue reading
In Revelation 19 we saw Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, riding into the scene on a white horse and a tremendous army of saints riding behind Him. He has a sword coming out of His mouth, … Continue reading
In my previous post, I only covered two verses. I suspect the reason I did that is that the majority of us are experiencing the World Economic Forum’s goals of global dominance and a concerted effort to reduce the world’s … Continue reading
Revelation 14:8 almost seems to stand alone. Revelation 14:8 NASB And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” If … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder if God is sick of what goes on down here on earth, I know I am? In an effort to answer a question like this, perhaps you need to ask; have you ever heard the shriek of … Continue reading
Imagine sitting and listening to a speaker, very vividly communicate every detail of an event; this was the case when I worked for the phone company, all those years ago. The speaker, an Ohio Highway officer, told us a couple … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, the announcer, in some silly voice, would say, “When we last saw our hero, Dudley Dooright, he was trying to save Nel.” At this point, they would show you Nel tied … Continue reading