Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The mystery of God is finished. Rev 10:10-11:3.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- What can we know about Heaven?
- 37,645 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: escape
Chapter two opens like this “Therefore you have no excuse,” Chapter two is starting deep within a thought, the passage, therefore, demands that we stay within the context. To do that we have to go back to Romans 1:21. Romans … Continue reading