Top Posts & Pages
- For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
- Wearing out the saints
- There are some odd verses in Ezekiel 39.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Entrusted with the gospel to the Gentiles. Galatians 2:6-10
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- 25,009 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: righteous
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading
A former prostitute overwhelmed by the realization that God loved her exclaimed, “Jesus had a thing for hookers.” Yes, yes he did. But in case you feel left out, he also had a thing for the broken, the poor, the … Continue reading
Don’t blame it on me; it was Jesus that said it – the man who came to set us free – “everyone that sins, is a slave to sin.” John 8:31-36 NIrV Jesus spoke to the Jews who had believed … Continue reading
My former pastor, (he moved on to another church, and I miss him.) informed us, on Facebook, that he was going to start a new blog on the end times. This is a passion for me and so I responded … Continue reading
A chance meeting has led me to Matthew’s gospel. Matthew 12:9-37 God has settled me in chapter12 and I find myself focused on verse 36 for several days. The context of verse 36 is part of his response to “It … Continue reading