Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 30,038 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Esau
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading
I introduced a section within my first post in this series, as one of the most unbelievable scenarios you could read. In that section you have Rebekah and Jacob pulling off the deception of a lifetime, as Isaac is tricked … Continue reading
This entire blog was spawned from a sermon entitled, What about Jacob? Or, can a man find healing in a woman? To make this brief, I did not understand, nor was I able to track with what the pastor said, … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading