Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- 30,680 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Gospel of John
This examination of Judas Iscariot is the outgrowth of a recent group Bible study on Hebrews. During the evening’s interactions on Hebrews my friend, in reference to eternal security, adamantly contrasted Judas-Iscariot, declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. I have several problems … Continue reading
This study originated from a Bible study on Hebrews, led by a man I know. During the evening’s bible study my friend, in reference to eternal security, added his thoughts on Judas-Iscariot, by adamantly declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. … Continue reading
The Apostle John is trying to convey who this Jesus was, not that they did not know for he was writing to believers – Jewish believers, converts. These converts, especially on John’s part, were not asked to leave the richness … Continue reading
In a recent post, I talked about spending time in a psyche hospital and how they asked me how long my parents had been alcoholics. That generated some negative feedback, not from a reader, but from a relative. Sadly, I … Continue reading
The Apostle John had just finished saying, “John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” For of … Continue reading