Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Submission to authorities. Romans 13:1-7
- And God himself will be among them. Revelation 21:3.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 37,538 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Category Archives: Gospel of John
This examination of Judas Iscariot is the outgrowth of a recent group Bible study on Hebrews. During the evening’s interactions on Hebrews my friend, in reference to eternal security, adamantly contrasted Judas-Iscariot, declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. I have several problems … Continue reading
This study originated from a Bible study on Hebrews, led by a man I know. During the evening’s bible study my friend, in reference to eternal security, added his thoughts on Judas-Iscariot, by adamantly declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. … Continue reading
The Apostle John is trying to convey who this Jesus was, not that they did not know for he was writing to believers – Jewish believers, converts. These converts, especially on John’s part, were not asked to leave the richness … Continue reading
In a recent post, I talked about spending time in a psyche hospital and how they asked me how long my parents had been alcoholics. That generated some negative feedback, not from a reader, but from a relative. Sadly, I … Continue reading
The Apostle John had just finished saying, “John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” For of … Continue reading