Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- 29,986 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: fallen angels
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
Isaiah13:1 NASB The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw. Chapter one. I recently attended a prophecy conference where both Dr. Mark Hitchcock and Dr. Andy Wood spoke. Both of these men have books about Babylon and … Continue reading
I get asked a lot of questions. Some of them are sound and reasonable, others, not so much. This one initiated with some vehemency about who the witch of Endor called up from the dead. Because the Dake’s Bible side … Continue reading
The conversation was wrapped around a challenge from the local university students who asked my friend what he thought of the idea that angels are superior to humans, God’s creation. I suppose this challenge emanated from some liberal professor who … Continue reading
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading