Top Posts & Pages
- Wait for the salvation of God. Micah 7:1-17.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 22,125 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: fallen angels
Growing up in church about the only thing we knew of Enoch was that he walked with God and was no more. Common sense tells you there is more; and, when we add in dimensions that include the probability of … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading