Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A massive earthquake, such as has never been seen. Rev 16:18 - 21
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Someone worthy to open the seals. Revelation 6:1-2.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,127 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Category Archives: Adam
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading
The NIV entitles this section – Death in Adam, Life in Christ Here is a standard version of Romans 5:12. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to … Continue reading