Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- What does it mean to be blessed?
- The Bible, Jesus Christ, and God. What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.
- Adventures in False teaching. Chapter two - Is there a judgment of the nations?
- 16,488 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Category Archives: The Word was God
Since we last spoke much has been going on besides world turmoil. Many of you who read my blog are from countries that have taken in these so-called “immigrants” and those of us who are paying attention to scripture and … Continue reading
The question was posed to our small group, what about the hardening of the heart? The question is not the problem, and neither is the answer if you think about it; the problem is the heart of the man asking … Continue reading
The commentaries I have been tossing out here, are the result of my interactions with a mix of men. Some come to Monday morning Bible study, a couple of others I have been introduced to at the various coffee shops … Continue reading
As I mentioned in a previous post, involving yourself with incompetent Bible studies can give you a constant supply of fresh material. In this case, the self-appointed group leader of the morning coffee shop crowd opened with, “I have put … Continue reading
Well, I did it. I went back to the Monday morning men’s bible study. No, nothing has changed, and, six months later, they are still on the same subject. While I have no issue with spending over a year in … Continue reading
In a recent post, I talked about spending time in a psyche hospital and how they asked me how long my parents had been alcoholics. That generated some negative feedback, not from a reader, but from a relative. Sadly, I … Continue reading
The Apostle John had just finished saying, “John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” For of … Continue reading