Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- A look at the book of Micah, chapter 1 verses 2-4.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- 42,177 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Tag Archives: promise
What do we know about Romans four so far? That God called Abraham at a time when he was living in Ur of the Chaldeans, in the plains of Shinar, the empire of the Assyrians. You might say they were … Continue reading
In our last dive into Romans, we saw that Abraham was justified because of his faith. Now he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the covenant God made with Abraham for the Jews. However, through faith, we … Continue reading
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading
In looking at Romans chapter four, it initiates with a question. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, according to the flesh, has found? (Romans 4:1 NASB) The NASB does not improve my understanding, for the language is … Continue reading