Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 5:2. The LORD will choose one of your people to rule.
- This calls for wisdom. Revelation 13:16-18
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- A look at the book of Micah, an overview.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 21,568 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
Tag Archives: Earth
When you read any mention of Samaria in the New Testament, you would think it was a forbidden city to the Jews; that was not the case; however, the hatred and animosity of the Samaritans indeed ran deep for a very long time. This disgust and hatred began developing over 930 years earlier. Continue reading
Occasionally some bible reference comes from the speaker and I feel like I got left behind because I realize I know so little about the person or the subject matter; Micah is one of those books. To be honest, there … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading
The Sixth Seal – From the poor to the richest. And when He had opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake. And the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the … Continue reading