Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- Difficult times will come. Revelation 6:12-17 and the sixth seal.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast. Revelation 13:11-18.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- Romans 1:1. Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 34,147 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Earth
Most recently, we talked about how Satan, who tried to kill the male child, now persecutes the woman who gave birth to the child. And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
Then the Lamb, which looked as if it had been slaughtered, is now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders, right where I expected to see Jesus Christ, the warring Messiah. This lamb … Continue reading
We previously covered Revelation chapter four, which opened with “after these things.” The terminology is understood by many to mean after the church age, and chapter four ends by describing the 24 elders. Having covered the clues as to who … Continue reading
When you read any mention of Samaria in the New Testament, you would think it was a forbidden city to the Jews; that was not the case; however, the hatred and animosity of the Samaritans indeed ran deep for a very long time. This disgust and hatred began developing over 930 years earlier. Continue reading
Occasionally some bible reference comes from the speaker and I feel like I got left behind because I realize I know so little about the person or the subject matter; Micah is one of those books. To be honest, there … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading