Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Suffering compared with glory. Romans 8:18-30
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- An example for those who would believe. 1 Ti 1:12-20.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- A great multitude in heaven, saying. Rev 19:3-5.
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 40,115 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: chosen
I am, by request, doing a study in Romans with the guys and I wanted you to see this one in particular because it talks about study methods.
On August 11, 2019, Pastor Jon’s sermon was: “A couple of things I wished I had known about reading the Bible.” I am quite sure my Pastor’s learning and understanding came at great expense in theology school. The irony is, … Continue reading
We ended with this: Romans 8:30 NASB and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. Predestined Called Justified And Glorified And thus begins our … Continue reading
With the understanding that Jesus is God, I began to study the gospels where the actions and words of Jesus were laid out before me. If my perception was correct, and Jesus was God, then I was seeing God in action. I could not worry about the “law” with all its regulations; I merely observed the life of Jesus. Continue reading
If you have followed me for any time then you know that two years ago I humbled myself and placed myself in Celebrate Recovery. I did this because I had allowed myself to become consistently enraged. Sadly, this was not … Continue reading