Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You have filled the streets with the dead. Micah 3:1-7
- He hasn't much time, and he knows it.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,240 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Category Archives: Heaven
“In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” (John 1:1 NASB) The Strong’s numbers for John 1:1 “In the beginningG746 was R2the WordG3056, and the WordG3056 was R3with GodG2316, and R4the … Continue reading
I got a message from a friend that I needed to address. Originally posted on 08/31/2019. I received a message which read sort of like this – I say sort of because I had to make it legible. My acquaintance said, … Continue reading
One of the points I tried to make when I wrote about Revelation 22:12 was that Jesus and the Father are one. Let me ask you a question, do you have to understand gravity to be impacted by it? The … Continue reading
Still, to this day, church-going people fear the “Revelation”; they fear it primarily because they don’t understand it and don’t understand because they don’t want to. Therefore, they will not open their Bibles. As I have mentioned in my previous … Continue reading
With this post, we heroically move forward, hopefully beyond verse four, but first, I feel the need to recap where we are in this journey. We closed out our last look at Revelation 21, discussing verse three, which reads like … Continue reading
When Revelation 19 ended we were looking at the previously martyred saints, now seated on thrones, ruling over a millennial kingdom in which Satan’s influence and voice can only be heard through the recollections of those from the nations who … Continue reading
Previously, we saw Satan cast out of heaven and thrown to the earth. And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the … Continue reading