Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- When desire has conceived. James 1:15-27
- See to it that you be not troubled. (That was not my intent)
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- The Coming Antichrist and the rapture of the church. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
- 28,387 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Category Archives: Hell
This is in response to a video made for a class, put on by the World Video Bible School. The teacher in that class was not identified. Where Do We Go When We Die? James 2:26 tells us, The body … Continue reading
I am doing a quick study on Daniel chapter 8. If you know my writing, then you know that quick is a relative term for me, as this is eight pages long. I took this study on because a teacher, … Continue reading
I received a message, which read sort of like this – I say sort of because I had to make it legible. “I told some people that Jesus fights two battles, one by himself, and then Armageddon.” These people responded … Continue reading
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading
When talking about the time period in which tribulations will exceed human reason, you are talking about the time of God’s wrath and judgment. Jesus, on the other hand, said tribulations, and that includes deadly events, would be a way of life. We here in America have yet to grasp the horrors of great tribulation, but we will. Continue reading