Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- 25,573 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Hell
I received a message, which read sort of like this – I say sort of because I had to make it legible. “I told some people that Jesus fights two battles, one by himself, and then Armageddon.” These people responded … Continue reading
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading
When talking about the time period in which tribulations will exceed human reason, you are talking about the time of God’s wrath and judgment. Jesus, on the other hand, said tribulations, and that includes deadly events, would be a way of life. We here in America have yet to grasp the horrors of great tribulation, but we will. Continue reading