Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- 26,383 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Christianity
A quick jump into Romans, picking up where we left off, and I will use the Message, as it comes across like a 90 mile per hour fastball in the World Series. Romans 6:15 MSG So, since we’re out from … Continue reading
I and the Church, in general, is going through changes – we have been for some time now. These events/changes affect each of our lives differently. For some, mainly the people who don’t care, the changes make no difference. These … Continue reading
“It’s not just that we don’t know our Bible but that we have so fragmented, dissected, and compartmentalized the Bible that we have lost sight of its great overarching story.” Hugh Whelchel i Occasionally I ask myself, what motivates me … Continue reading
Several weeks ago the Monday morning study leader announced that the following week we would be starting a study on vengeance. To show that the carnal side of me still exists, I wrote this on my notepad, Coming up next … Continue reading
Although I might have used other translations as I wrote about Paul’s transition out of legalism into the grace of God we find in Christ; the CJB seems to convey what I perceive Paul is saying, the best. Galatians 2:18-19 … Continue reading
In Galatians 2:14 we see Paul, recapping his aggressive challenge of Peter’s actions; over an event that may have happened 18 years prior. But when I saw that they were not behaving consistently with the truth of the gospel, I … Continue reading
When those of us who did not go Seminary, read the Bible, we tend to glaze over passages like the one we see here in Galatians 2:11. I think we do that because there are aspects of it that make … Continue reading
I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of … Continue reading