Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- My two witnesses. Revelation 11:3-12
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- He cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. Revelation 10: 3-8.
- 33,433 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: bound
We ended the last post with descriptives of locusts, which have stingers in their tails; they act like scorpions; and, they are led by a fallen angel, named Abaddon and Apollyon, which just happen to be the names for Sheol/hell. … Continue reading
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading