Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 5:6, they never overcame the nations they were told to.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- 21,834 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: the law
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading
Several weeks ago the Monday morning study leader announced that the following week we would be starting a study on vengeance. To show that the carnal side of me still exists, I wrote this on my notepad, Coming up next … Continue reading
Sometimes, like today, I am battling with insecurities and wondering why I think anyone needs another commentary. But maybe, you’re just like me and find yourself overwhelmed by the high theology of some; the convoluted approach of others, and the … Continue reading
Yes, I am aware, I already covered 2 Galatians 2:16, but there is always that one last thing, and I am trying to keep the posts relatively short. Read this verse from one of the standards like the NIV, and … Continue reading
Months ago, buried deep in the books of Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation, I began to feel the desire to go back to the richness of Paul’s letters. In all honesty, I love God’s word, but when I think about the … Continue reading
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading