Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- What does it mean to be blessed?
- The Bible, Jesus Christ, and God. What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.
- Adventures in False teaching. Chapter two - Is there a judgment of the nations?
- 16,488 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: the law
Months ago, buried deep in the books of Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation, I began to feel the desire to go back to the richness of Paul’s letters. In all honesty, I love God’s word, but when I think about the … Continue reading
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading