Top Posts & Pages
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- It was Jesus that said it, so don't blame me.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Are there female angels? A brief interlude from the Daniel commentaries.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- 17,309 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: the law
Yes, I am aware, I already covered 2 Galatians 2:16, but there is always that one last thing, and I am trying to keep the posts relatively short. Read this verse from one of the standards like the NIV, and … Continue reading
Months ago, buried deep in the books of Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation, I began to feel the desire to go back to the richness of Paul’s letters. In all honesty, I love God’s word, but when I think about the … Continue reading
A study on Galatians, chapter 1:1. Now the truth, I have to ask myself? Am I doing this for me, or for some vindictive pastor who can see no good in me?
To a people who may have realized they were entrapped by man’s laws, this message of grace and mercy was a Godsend. If you heard Paul’s words and allowed them to change you, how could you, or would you go back to the bondage that man and his hierarchy bring? Continue reading