Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- The prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand. Revelation 8:1-9
- 41,236 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: dragon
Doesn’t this title have a familiar ring to it? What was Jesus’ first response when the disciples ask Him these questions? “As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when … Continue reading
As you are doing Bible study, are you feeling pressured, as though you were running in a 50-yard dash? I have, and though it is little more than the voices in my head (and yes, I have voices in my … Continue reading
I ended the previous post with these verses. Revelation 16:13-14 NLT And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. (14) They are demonic spirits who work … Continue reading
Previously we saw Babylon fallen. Perhaps another way of putting this, Babylon is finally taken down. On that note, we begin looking at Revelation 14:14 and beyond. Revelation 14:14 NASB Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and sitting on … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading