Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- 30,028 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: dragon
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading