Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- Difficult times will come. Revelation 6:12-17 and the sixth seal.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast. Revelation 13:11-18.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- Romans 1:1. Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 34,147 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: dragon
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
Here we are in the thirteenth chapter of the Revelation and thus far we have seen a chronological chain of events, many of which bring about one thing, death. But we have also learned of background information, and historical information … Continue reading
Most recently, we talked about how Satan, who tried to kill the male child, now persecutes the woman who gave birth to the child. And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
My Bible entitles Revelation 12 “The Woman and the Dragon.” If I am trying to discern what is being said, and I am, then my first thoughts jump out of the Revelation to Genesis three, because that is where this … Continue reading
In chapter five, the Apostle John saw the sealed scroll in the hand of God. He understood the serious nature of the information in the scroll, but NO ONE under the earth, on the earth, or in heaven was worthy … Continue reading
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading