Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- 22,778 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: forgiven
As a child, raised in the church, the idea of being a missionary was shoved down our throats constantly. Being a missionary meant preaching, trying to convert all the people you came in contact with, and because most of these … Continue reading
All these things have helped to make me who I am; and, if I am willing to open my mouth, following the lead of the Holy Spirit, the results can be amazing. The way I see it, God made me who I am, and there are people out there who can relate to me and are just waiting for me to feed into their lives. Continue reading
A chance meeting has led me to Matthew’s gospel. Matthew 12:9-37 God has settled me in chapter12 and I find myself focused on verse 36 for several days. The context of verse 36 is part of his response to “It … Continue reading