Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- War arose in heaven.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 37,585 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: forgiven
By the time you finish with Romans chapters two and three, you might wonder why God gave the law. It almost seems useless, but it is not, for it shows us the mercy of God. Those that choose not to … Continue reading
Contrary to the religion I grew up in, many have been talking about NOT being able to lose your salvation. The context of this conversation should be obvious, what do you believe, and does it line up with the Word … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
As a child, raised in the church, the idea of being a missionary was shoved down our throats constantly. Being a missionary meant preaching, trying to convert all the people you came in contact with, and because most of these … Continue reading
All these things have helped to make me who I am; and, if I am willing to open my mouth, following the lead of the Holy Spirit, the results can be amazing. The way I see it, God made me who I am, and there are people out there who can relate to me and are just waiting for me to feed into their lives. Continue reading
A chance meeting has led me to Matthew’s gospel. Matthew 12:9-37 God has settled me in chapter12 and I find myself focused on verse 36 for several days. The context of verse 36 is part of his response to “It … Continue reading