Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The questions I hear.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- They did not love their life even when faced with death. Revelation 12:11.
- Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Revelation 14:9-13.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- 34,483 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: forgiven
Contrary to the religion I grew up in, many have been talking about NOT being able to lose your salvation. The context of this conversation should be obvious, what do you believe, and does it line up with the Word … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
As a child, raised in the church, the idea of being a missionary was shoved down our throats constantly. Being a missionary meant preaching, trying to convert all the people you came in contact with, and because most of these … Continue reading
All these things have helped to make me who I am; and, if I am willing to open my mouth, following the lead of the Holy Spirit, the results can be amazing. The way I see it, God made me who I am, and there are people out there who can relate to me and are just waiting for me to feed into their lives. Continue reading
A chance meeting has led me to Matthew’s gospel. Matthew 12:9-37 God has settled me in chapter12 and I find myself focused on verse 36 for several days. The context of verse 36 is part of his response to “It … Continue reading