Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Rebuke not an Elder. 1 Timothy 5:1
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 30,050 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: forgiven
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
As a child, raised in the church, the idea of being a missionary was shoved down our throats constantly. Being a missionary meant preaching, trying to convert all the people you came in contact with, and because most of these … Continue reading
All these things have helped to make me who I am; and, if I am willing to open my mouth, following the lead of the Holy Spirit, the results can be amazing. The way I see it, God made me who I am, and there are people out there who can relate to me and are just waiting for me to feed into their lives. Continue reading
A chance meeting has led me to Matthew’s gospel. Matthew 12:9-37 God has settled me in chapter12 and I find myself focused on verse 36 for several days. The context of verse 36 is part of his response to “It … Continue reading