Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- A look at the book of Micah, chapter 1 verses 2-4.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- 42,177 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Tag Archives: world
In my previous post, I “only” covered John 1:1. I had the blinders on and only chose to focus on that one verse. However, verses two and three also speak to the beginning of all things and Jesus’ role in … Continue reading
In our last dive into Romans, we saw that Abraham was justified because of his faith. Now he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the covenant God made with Abraham for the Jews. However, through faith, we … Continue reading
We have made it to Romans chapter three, and immediately there is a sense that something is missing, as though we drop into the middle of a conversation. Based on this introduction if you were to say to me, I … Continue reading
I ended the previous post with these verses. Revelation 16:13-14 NLT And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. (14) They are demonic spirits who work … Continue reading
We ended James chapter three with an admonition to walk in wisdom instead of letting our tongues destroy us, and those around us. This wisdom, as James states, is from above and looks like this when it shows up: it … Continue reading
As I mentioned in a previous post, involving yourself with incompetent Bible studies can give you a constant supply of fresh material. In this case, the self-appointed group leader of the morning coffee shop crowd opened with, “I have put … Continue reading