Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- John didn't refuse to answer. He told them clearly. John 1:19-23.
- This dear lady speaks God's heart and mind, and ha…
- When Peter came to Antioch. Galatians 2:11
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 42,104 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: justified
By the time you finish with Romans chapters two and three, you might wonder why God gave the law. It almost seems useless, but it is not, for it shows us the mercy of God. Those that choose not to … Continue reading
A slight shift in thought, but not really. The Biblical caption inserted by the translators reads like this: God’s Judgment and the Law Romans 2:12 CJB All who have sinned outside the framework of Torah will die outside the framework of … Continue reading