Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The mystery of God is finished. Rev 10:10-11:3.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- What can we know about Heaven?
- 37,646 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Tag Archives: justified
By the time you finish with Romans chapters two and three, you might wonder why God gave the law. It almost seems useless, but it is not, for it shows us the mercy of God. Those that choose not to … Continue reading
A slight shift in thought, but not really. The Biblical caption inserted by the translators reads like this: God’s Judgment and the Law Romans 2:12 CJB All who have sinned outside the framework of Torah will die outside the framework of … Continue reading