Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- The ten horns which you saw. Revelation 17:12-14
- End times wars of the Bible. Part one.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 38,171 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: understanding
Post three of three. The original merely had eight bulleted points with no explanations. Here, I continue as I look at point number five. (The) “Sheep and Goat” judgment (Matt 25:31-46). If you had asked me about the sheep and goat judgment, … Continue reading
Some might ask why I am defending such a man. Primarily it is because an aspect of what we have learned inside the brick walls we call the church, has imposed bad teaching and skewed traditions upon us; in doing … Continue reading
I can’t believe I did that! What you might ask? I glanced over Daniel nine and found myself wanting to ignore about half of it. Why? Because at first look it seems like it is merely one man’s conversation with … Continue reading
I had not been to senior bible study at my dad’s church for several months. I was injured at a job and I am not working, but that is no excuse to not stay active in God’s word and fellowship … Continue reading
The July 2012 newsletter, “The Bible Says” calls itself ‘the bible answer to your questions’. Obviously not every question, like “Daddy, where did we dinosaurs come from?” Because this is one of those things that the bible is rather silent … Continue reading