Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- At just the right time Christ will be revealed. 1Timothy 6:13-21
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A massive earthquake, such as has never been seen. Rev 16:18 - 21
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 40,094 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: dominion
Finally, I understand Daniel 7:26, the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away.
A momentary detour. In working through chapter nine of the Revelation, I came to a place where the antichrist needed a bit of clarification, and that led me to Daniel 7. Daniel is one of those books that carries multiple … Continue reading
Then the Lamb, which looked as if it had been slaughtered, is now standing between the throne and the four living beings and among the twenty-four elders, right where I expected to see Jesus Christ, the warring Messiah. This lamb … Continue reading
Due to issues popping up it has taken me a couple of weeks to get back to working on Micah. As I migrated through the Christmas season, I became aware that Micah spoke of Bethlehem, and that got me even … Continue reading