Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- Difficult times will come. Revelation 6:12-17 and the sixth seal.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast. Revelation 13:11-18.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- Romans 1:1. Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 34,147 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Rule the nations
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
I am doing a quick study on Daniel chapter 8. If you know my writing, then you know that quick is a relative term for me, as this is eight pages long. I took this study on because a teacher, … Continue reading
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
Since you have been following me, then you understand what I tried to convey as I spoke of the destructive properties of these last days, and the armies that converge on Israel. Allow me to point out now, that only … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading