Top Posts & Pages
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- Wearing out the saints
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Do not pass judgment part 2. Romans 14:4-12
- 26,388 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Rule the nations
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
Since you have been following me, then you understand what I tried to convey as I spoke of the destructive properties of these last days, and the armies that converge on Israel. Allow me to point out now, that only … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading