Top Posts & Pages
- For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
- Wearing out the saints
- There are some odd verses in Ezekiel 39.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Entrusted with the gospel to the Gentiles. Galatians 2:6-10
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- 25,009 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: false prophet
I received a message, which read sort of like this – I say sort of because I had to make it legible. “I told some people that Jesus fights two battles, one by himself, and then Armageddon.” These people responded … Continue reading
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
Recently, Joel Richardson, the author of The Islamic Antichrist; The Mideast Beast; When a Jew rules the World, and a few others, posted a true or false question on his twitter account. This is a close approximation of what he … Continue reading