Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Questions? Some have all the answers.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- All the nations will see my judgment. Ezekiel 39:21-24
- A quick overview about the rapture and things to come.
- 30,740 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: grace
When we finished 1 Timothy 5:6 we were given these instructions. Ignore the fact that it seems to speak only to widows because it does not. But the widow who lives only for pleasure is spiritually dead even while she … Continue reading →
Paul, as we have come to recognize, opens with a greeting, however, according to J.Vernon McGee, this greeting is different. Here is an example of one of Paul’s typical greetings. Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but … Continue reading →