Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- War arose in heaven.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 37,585 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Category Archives: thrones
In Revelation 19 we saw Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, riding into the scene on a white horse and a tremendous army of saints riding behind Him. He has a sword coming out of His mouth, … Continue reading
“I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named …” Where else have we seen a white horse? And I saw: and behold, a white horse, and he that sat upon it having a … Continue reading
Post three of three. The original merely had eight bulleted points with no explanations. Here, I continue as I look at point number five. (The) “Sheep and Goat” judgment (Matt 25:31-46). If you had asked me about the sheep and goat judgment, … Continue reading
Revelation 19 opens with the declaration that His judgments have come to pass; the logical assumption is that this is after the wrath of God has been poured out upon Israel for their rejection of God and upon nations – this should … Continue reading
In chapter five, the Apostle John saw the sealed scroll in the hand of God. He understood the serious nature of the information in the scroll, but NO ONE under the earth, on the earth, or in heaven was worthy … Continue reading
We closed our ‘quick’ look at Revelation chapters 1-3, with this, “those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.” He is not just talking to the Pastors, who have some form of authority … Continue reading